Thursday Night Men’s League
2016 TNML Champions - Mail It In
Dick Kitzman, Jeff Lyon, Mike Berg, Mike Marten, Mike Hill
2016 Final Team Standings:
2016 Final Individual Standings:
Schedule for May 4, 2017: TBD
5:00 Shotgun -- 9 Holes -- Front & Back Nines
- 16 week season
- 2 Team Events (Optional) – June 30 and Sept 1
- Practice rounds to establish handicaps
- Match play with handicaps
- 18-20 teams with 5 men per team – more?
- $51 league fee includes prizes, range fee, and hole in one fee. ($31 league fee if you are a single member with golf car and range.)
- $240 Greens Fee(Can be paid in two installments of $120 each.)
- April practice rounds are $13 each
- $399 Twilight membership (Covers league nights and unlimited golf after 4pm every day during the 2016 golf season - must be paid for up front.)
- $649 Unlimited Golf Membership
- $949 Unlimited Golf Membership with Golf Car and Practice Range
- $8 golf car fee per week
- $105 league golf car(Must be paid for up front.)
- Pyramids set up on the range for league nights including practice rounds
- Call the golf shop if you need a sub or to let us know who the sub is.
- We will fill the rosters on a first come first serve basis
- Subs will pay a $10 greens fee (golf car optional)
- Subs will pay for golf car but range balls will be included
- Flighted and Handicapped ($5 per week)
- Flighted with $12 credit to golf shop for the winners
- $1 entry fee (part of $51 entry fee.
- When someone makes a hole-in-one,they get the money in the pot. At that point, everyone must pay a $1 entry fee.
- If no one makes an ace this season, the money carries over to next season.
- $2 per week to enter.
- Top ten low net scores at end of season will competein a shootout style tournament to determine our Low Net Champion.
- Full menu will be available as well as a weekly Chef’s Special
- Steak Dinner compliments of Prairie Woods Golf Course following golf on final league night.